- Open your device's camera from PowerPoint, record video, and insert that recording directly on a slide.
- Insert a media file from your device or from OneDrive or Google Drive.
How do I listen to audio in PowerPoint on Android?
More useful questions answers about “powerpoint”
Is Sway better than PowerPoint?
Personally, I still stick with PowerPoint for my slide-by-slide presentations but Sway has opened up a new way of presenting information and I amm using it more and more for my other communications. It feels really fresh and I am having a lot of fun creating with it.
Why do you Sway over a PowerPoint?
Both can create content beyond just presentations. PowerPoint is still the king of the slide deck and works best for content that will have a presenter. Sway can be used to create interactive presentations and content that don't need a presenter.
Can you convert PowerPoint to Sway?
Sway can import content from Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format) files. You can create a new Sway from an imported document or file, or you can add the contents of a document or file to an existing Sway.
Is prezi better than PowerPoint?
According to their study, Prezi presentations are more effective than PowerPoint slides.
Can I convert Sway to PowerPoint?
- Click on the … in the top, right corner of your Sway.
- Choose Accessibility View.
- Change the browser to be about the size of the paper you'll use (for best results)
- Select browser built in-printing.
- Choose paper size, select PDF output.
How do I enable dictation in PowerPoint?
Go to Home > Dictate (the button that looks like a microphone) while signed into your Microsoft account on a mic-enabled device. Wait for the button to turn on and start listening. Move your cursor to a placeholder or to the slide notes and start speaking to see text appear.
Why can't I find dictate in PowerPoint?
Dictate is one of the Office Intelligent Services. Make sure that the "Enable services" option under File > Options > General > Office intelligent services is enable. Otherwise, the Dictate button will not display.
How do you write and speak in PowerPoint?
Windows Speech Recognition
Open Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or any other program, and hold down the Win key and press H to open a dictation toolbar at the top of the screen. You can then begin dictating. You can dictate punctuation and specific actions for moving around the screen.
How do I enable dictation in PowerPoint 2010?
To enable text-to-speech in PowerPoint 2010 you can add the command to the Quick Access toolbar. Right click on the top of the Quick Access toolbar to configure it. Then, you will see Quick Access Toolbar options and chosee All Commands from the top list. Then look for Speak command and add it to the right select list.
How do I transcribe audio in PowerPoint?
Press Windows + h keys to open the narration window. Start talking and it will do the transcription. It's not quite as fast or accurate as the solutions above, but it makes up for it by recording right into the Storyline slide or Rise lesson.
What does dictate mean on Powerpoint?
Dictation lets you use speech-to-text to author content in Office with a microphone and reliable internet connection. It's a quick and easy way to add content into presentation placeholders and slide notes.
Can PowerPoint speak text?
Speak is a built-in feature of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and OneNote. You can use Speak to have text read aloud in the language of your version of Office. To use text-to-speech in different languages, see Using the Speak feature with Multilingual TTS.
How do I use text to speech in PowerPoint?
- Highlight the text you wish to be read out loud (you will have to select text boxes individually).
- Select the “Speak” icon and it will begin reading the highlighted text.
- To stop the reading, select the “Speak” icon again.
Where is the dictate button in PowerPoint Mac?
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Keyboard, then click Dictation. Open the Dictation pane for me.
- Click the Shortcut pop-up menu, then choose a shortcut to start dictation.
Why Google Slides is better than PowerPoint?
Google Slides offers basic animations and transitions which are quite fewer in comparison with its rival PowerPoint. PowerPoint, in contrast, is an advanced software with many more features and special effects (reflections, 3D, fancy transitions) which are only available in the desktop-based version.
How do you fade a picture on one side in PowerPoint?
Use Insert > Shape to draw a shape over the area you want to blur. On the Format tab, select Shape Fill > Eyedropper. With the Eyedropper, click a part of the picture whose color approximates the color you want the blurred shape to be. On the Format tab, select Shape Effects > Soft Edges.
How do I make a picture background transparent in PowerPoint?
- Insert your picture and selected it.
- Go to the Picture Format tab > Colors.
- In the drop-down menu, select the option Set Transparent Color.
- Now all you have to do is click on the color you want gone! PowerPoint will immediately make all that same color transparent.
How do you fade a picture behind text in PowerPoint?
To put the image behind the text, first, click the image to select it and then go to the “Format” tab. Over at the “Arrange” section, click the “Send Backward” button. A drop-down menu will appear with two options. “Send Backward” sends the image back one level.
How do I remove the white background from an image in PowerPoint?
- Insert and select a picture on your slide.
- Navigate to the Picture Tools Format Tab.
- Open the Color drop down.
- Select the Set Transparent Color tool (your cursor becomes a little pen with an arrow)
- Click on the color you want to remove from your background.
How do you write on a picture in PowerPoint?
On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Text Box, click anywhere near the picture, and then type your text. To change the font or style of the text, highlight the text, right-click it, and then select the text formatting you want on the shortcut menu.